Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Branch Functions

Hi everybody!
I have expanded on my basic programing to include branching in the functions with analog and digital branches. Here are my pictures of my new programs with branches.




I hoped that you have enjoyed them!
Here are my conclusion questions and answers:

1. Describe why it is important to include branches in programs.

It is important to include branches in programs because it can let computers know when to turn somethiung on or off, tell what is right and wrong, or just tell the computer to do either one thing under a certain condition and the other thing under a certain condition opposite to the first.

2. Describe an everyday application of a normally open switch that has not been given as an example.

An everyday application of a normally open switch that has yet been given as an example is a television or lamp.

3. Describe an everyday application of a normally closed switch that has not been given as an example.

An everyday application of a normally closed switch that has yet been given as an example is a water heater or a cable box.

No comments:

Post a Comment