Thursday, February 9, 2012

Basic Programing

Hi everybody,
I have just started with basic programing, its rather fun creating the one way programing circuit.
Anyway, here is my basic curcuit with basic programing.
Isn't it something!
Here are my conclusion questions:

1. What is the best way to make sure that all of your devices are in the same correct ports of the interface and have been wired correctly.?

I believe that the best way to make sure that all of my devices are in the same correct ports of the interface and have been wired correctly is to test the program and to note any abnormalities that may come out of it.

2. Explain the importance of labeling block functions within a flowchart.

The importance of labeling block functions within a flowchart is to keep track of what is happening within the program in order to avoid confusion and possible misunderstandings.

1 comment: